Friday, May 14, 2010

Bayonetta goes platinum and gets a sequel


Bayonetta has sold a total of 1.69 million copies world wide. It is no wonder the intensely adrenaline-pumped action game is getting a sequel...of sorts.

In an interview with Game Informer, Kamiya expressed the following:  “We obviously have love for the work we have created, so I don’t see anything wrong with Bayonetta 2. Personally, I’d like to approach the world of Bayonetta from a different angle, in the form of a spin-off.”

Now that we know that Kamiya will be working on the sequel or spin-off(thank the gods!), what does the public want?  I would personally love a Bayonetta 2.  Although Bayonetta is probably the best action game I've ever played, I believe there is plenty of room for improvement thanks to the marvelous world and gameplay put forth by Kamiya and Platinum Games.

I'll take a spin-off any day over nothing though.

What do you want Bayonetta fan?

1 comment: