Saturday, May 15, 2010

Will Bleach ever end?

As an anime fan I like Bleach as much as the next anime loving freak.  I've been following the series since the beginning and migrated to the manga after the filler episodes started getting out of control *cough*arrancar arc*cough*... excuse me.  Without giving spoilers away, lets just say the series is dragging on for way too long and jumped the shark a number of times.  Now for the spoilers.

For those of you following the latest scanlations I apologize deeply for the creator for TORTURING you with needless battles no body cares about.  Just get to it already.  According to Tite, after Aizen is defeated(if this EVER happens), there will be at least 2 more story arcs.  A short one lasting about 6 months, then a really long one.  I really hope it's not as long as the Arrancar arc or I might not live to see the end of the series.

I really hope anyone not up to speed paid attention to the spoiler alert, because that is a picture of Ichigo.

If anyone is wondering where to get decent scanlations try mangafox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment